Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Poor Baby

Okay, so I have been doing a great job keeping Carly's nails trimmed. Summer cut them the first time they were cut. I watched her and have been doing them myself every few days ever since. Well I decided I needed to cut them tonight b/c I noticed that she had cut herself on the face. So I started cutting them and I cut one of her fingers. I was so sad. I had to keep her finger in my mouth to try to get it to stop. It finally stopped. My mom said she did that to my oldest brother and a lot of other women have said they did it at one point in time or another also but that really doesn't make me feel any better. But I will continue to cut her nails b/c otherwise she will cut her self all the time.

Well I had two job interviews today. One at Blue Ridge Ortho and one at Oconee Memorial. It looks like I will get both jobs. They will be PRN jobs. That means it will be on an as needed basis. I will be in charge of my schedule with the right to say yes or no to coming into work. This way I won't have to work full time. I can spend more time with Carly. Yay.

Well I am tired so I am going to try to go to sleep. I will be up between 3-4:30 for a feeding.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I can't tell you how many times I cut SB's fingers. Once I cut three in one trimming. You feel like a bad Mommy, but she's clueless.