Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Monday, Monday, Monday

Okay. So I had a great visit with the doctor yesterday. He came in and looked at me and said, "we have to get this baby out." Zach and I were both like yes we do. So he said that since I was 39 weeks on Sunday I needed to be at the hospital at 8am on Monday. Zach and I were cheering. I didn't want to be induced but with so much stuff happening I think this will be for the best. I am just so excited. I am ready to meet my daughter.

The funny thing is that when I first thought I was pregnant, I thought my due date was May 7. So this works out quite well. May 7 is my father's birthday and it was Zach's grandfather's birthday also. So Carly will have a very special birthday.

This also works out to where she can be dedicated on Mother's Day. I know, I know it will be very early in her little life. I will only go to the church for the dedication and then leave. Otherwise, she would have to wait until she is a year old.

I am just so excited.

No comments: