Wednesday, May 30, 2007

3 weeks and more

I can not believe that my baby is already over three weeks old. Time is flying. She is doing great. This past weekend we took her to Freedom Weekend Aloft (a hot air balloon festival in Simpsonville). She slept the entire time we were there. The festival moved from Anderson to Simpsonville this year and we were sad but we still wanted to go. We never found the balloons though. We did get Carly some styling shades though.



I did get both PRN jobs that I applied for. One of them is going to want me to work like 12 weeks at almost full time. I don't like that but they said I can do some half days. They just want to get to know me and let me get to know everything that I need to learn. I am looking forward to being able to just work part time and stay home with my baby the rest of the time.



Well I guess I will go for now.

No comments: