Thursday, April 19, 2007

Update

I am so tired of going to the hospital and getting turned back home. Last night at 6:45 Zach and I went to the hospital because my contractions had gotten pretty strong and were about 5 min apart for an hour. So as soon as I get to the hospital they slow down. It would be several minutes and then I would have 3 in a row about 5 min apart and then several minutes would pass. So they told me to go back home. It is very frustrating. I just want to meet my baby. I know, I know that I need to wait till she is ready. I am trying but it is not easy. See this month is right at 3 years since Zach and I decided we wanted to have a baby. God is truly teaching us patience through the whole ordeal.

Today I am not having many contractions but they are still here. I just feel so tired all the time. Zach and I went for a walk today. It was not too bad. We figure if I want to progress and get my water to break at some point in time we need to walk more. I have to balance it with my "bedrest" though. I don't want to cause my swelling to increase. I still have to take my blood pressure several times a day. It is still maintaining. I am just really ready to talk to Dr. Parker next Wed. He is my primary and should be able to tell me more than the dr yesterday.

3 comments:

Allison said...

We're praying for you sweetie - and Cyndie said they're praying for you too!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Michelle! This is Allison (Sanders). Remember me from church? My mom got your blog address from someone and gave it to me. It's been so neat to read about your pregnancy and your baby-on-the-way. :) I had my third baby and third boy in November, the day before Thanksgiving. His name is Adrian.

I hope you're doing well today, and tolerating all those early labor annoyances. Can't wait to hear the news of a birth!

Michelle said...

Allison Morton,
Great to hear from you. I hope everything is going well for you. I am glad that you can see what's going on with me. Email me some time. clemsontgrgirl@yahoo.com