Friday, April 13, 2007

Dr.'s Appt

Tuesday we had an appt with Dr. Parker. He said that I am softening but still not dilating. He is a concerned with my swelling. I was retaining 9 lbs of fluid from Saturday evening. He wants me to watch my blood pressure. I also have to call him if I get a headache, swell more, or have pain over my liver. Well yesterday I was a little more swollen so I called him to see how much more swelling before I need to worry. Well he wasn't in the office so I had to go in today for another appt. He said I look okay but he wants to get a 24 hour urine and a growth ultrasound b/c Carly is measuring bigger than my weeks. So now I have an appt Tues for the ultrasound and another doctor's appt Wed. Hopefully, we will find out something and I would really like it if we had a Carly.

Well my parents are coming up this weekend. I am going to see if my mom wants to go to Babies R Us for their Breastfeeding and Maternity Fair. She will probably say that I need to stay at home with my feet up, laying on my left side. I hope she will go though. We will see.

1 comment:

Allison said...

We're praying for you, sweetie! We're ready for Carly!