Friday, September 14, 2007

what's going on






So I know...I am horrible at keeping up with this. I am super sorry. I am working 4 days a week and usually have something going on on my day off. AND I have a 4 month old, who has time for anything?

Carly is growing well. She had an ear infection 2 weeks ago and had her 4 month check up the same week. She is 14 lb 15.5 oz, 23 6/8 in long. She is doing really well. We went back yesterday and the ear infection is all gone.

She went to her first Clemson football game on Labor Day. We tailgaited and she did very well. She fell asleep in Paw Paw's arms on the way to the game. She slept while Fla State's band played right next to us. She slept while Fla State took the field and people cheered. However, when Death Valley erupted as clemson took the field in pregame she woke up with a fright. Imagine: you go to sleep in your grandfather's arms and you wake up to about40,000 people screaming around you. She did well during the game but it really scared her when we scored or got a first down and everyone cheered. So we left at half-time to get the tired little tiger in the bed.

She "talks" all the time now and she is getting even more cute.

Well she is talking to me now and wanting some attention. I will try to post some picts but it doesn't always work.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Haha, Michelle I'm a stalker too, don't worry :-) I think you and I had some nursing classes together WAAAAAAAAY back then! Carly is getting big!