Thursday, March 22, 2007

I need sleep!!!

Is there anyone out there who can tell me how to sleep? So I know that you lay down and close your eyes for anyone who is trying to be "smart". What I need to know is, how do I get comfortable? I have tried everything in my power. I can't get comfortable, I am so hot, I can't breathe. What can I do? I just want to be able to lay down and fall asleep again. The really bad thing is that I know when my body gets back to being kinda comfortable I will have a beautiful baby who will be screaming and needing me up to feed and change her. Wow, being a mom takes a lot out of a person but I know it will be so worth it.

I didn't tell you that on Tuesday night during our tour of the hospital we saw a cute little newborn. She only weighed 4 pounds. It was quite eye opening when I realized that my little Carly was about that size now. I tried to tell her to not grow a whole lot bigger. I do want her to be healthy so I guess she will grow as big as she needs to.

Well I leave tomorrow morning to go to Orangeburg. I have my last shower on Saturday. I am very excited. Maybe when I get back I will finally try to post some pictures.

No comments: