Thursday, April 23, 2009

We're Moving...Again

So let me just start by saying that God is soooooooooooooo AWESOME. Since we got to Johnsonville, I have been in a really dark place. I like this town and many of the people. I have found friends that will hopefully last a lifetime. So you ask about the "really dark place". I am a stay at home mom. Thus said, I think all stay at home moms would agree that we need a support group. We need other stay at home moms that we can get together with. Women we can share our "stuff" with. Unfortunately, there are no other stay at home moms here. I have been praying for God to bring some into my life. To help me meet them when I am out and about. To have them show up at JFBC. However, it hasn't happened yet. There are other things that added to my "dark place" but I won't go into those things.

About 3 weeks ago, we were approached about a church in Greenville that needed a Youth/Worship Pastor. The senior pastor their had requests a meeting with Zach. At first we were kinda shocked and really thinking it wouldn't pan out to be anything. Zach called Chuck and spoke to him. At that time we both we a little excited by the possibility. We were praying for God to make our path clear! We struggled with leaving here b/c of some of the relationships we have developed. Over time, (a short time albeit) God has shown us that this is truly where we need to go.

So really God has answered my prayers. See, my best friend in the world is a stay at home mom who lives in the upstate. She has two sweet children, one being my daughters best friend. I also know many other stay at home moms and groups that i can go to. I am very excited by this.

I will truly miss my friends here and wish JFBC the best they can have! I hope things go well for them. I hope they thrive!

I am just so excited to follow God whereever He takes us. Thank you Jesus!!!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

We can't wait for you to come home. We love you all!

Jenny said...

whoo hoo! (and it was good seeing you today at wally world once i realized it was you--'cause i just found your blog today and didn't realize you were back :)