Saturday, September 29, 2007

Roll Carly Roll




Carly is growing up so fast. This past Wed she rolled over from her back to her tummy. She has been rolling from her tummy to her back since she was 7 weeks old and now she can go the other way. So this is how it works... I place Carly on her blanket on her back...she rolls to her tummy...then she rolls back to her back...then she looks at me like "what's going on mommy". It is kinda funny.

She will be 5 months next Sunday. Where has the time gone? She can almost sit up by herself and she tries to pull herself up to a sitting position when she is reclined back. She can sit up when she is leaning forward a little bit and holding her toes. She is so cute.

Last night we got her her Halloween costume. I know some of you may be thinking that she is too young to do Halloween or you may be against it totally. Well, Zach and I have decided that we will do halloween and that Carly can be nice things...Not devils or witches or monsters. So this year she will be a turtle. I know those of you who know me are so not surprised. The costume is so cute. My friend Summer told me about it. We got it from The Children's Place. Bonus: it was on sale.

Well I am gonna put some pictures from Sears. She was 4 months old.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey! No, I am just PRN over at AnMed. It's nice being able to work when I want/can work. How about you?